GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Applicants with the following qualifications may be considered for admission into NID programs
NATIONAL INNOVATIVE DIPLOMA PROGRAMME (NID)
- SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB/NTC/NBC 5 O’Level credit passes in not more than two sittings.
Credit passes is required in English and Mathematics.
- Candidates who sat for the 2018/2019 UTME
Enter correct information only and ensure that you do not spell your names wrongly.
For complaint and issues experienced during filling of your Application, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration procedure are as follows -
- Candidates are to effect change of institution to NIIT Education and Training Center, Owerri from the JAMB portal.
– Click on ‘ Generate Invoice’
– Enter your UTME REG Number to continue.
– Fill in your details and generate invoice.
– Proceed to the bank to make payment with details on the invoice.
– Confirm payment to continue with the application.
– Print out the Application Form and come along with it for your screening test.
To apply for any programme, you must generate an invoice. This should be taken to the bank where you would pay the exact amount on the invoice.
If you have generated your invoice which will contain your unique identification and have made payment at the bank, Click the link below to proceed.
After successful confirmation of payment, An email will be sent to you containing your login details, with that you proceed to the next level of your application.
To Check your Assessment Result, please click the link below.
To check your Application Status, please use the link below.